Because of my longtime experience with corrosion in electricity production companies I could help you in the past to solve corrosion problems and prevent corrosion failures.
However, I finished my corrosion consultant agency in January 2010.
Nowadays I spent my time mainly on gardening, wood carving, ceramics, transparants and bronzes. See my work? Click on my most recent “projects”.
Nevertheless, for the corrosion work, have a look at my list of publications with pdf’s and the photo archive! Maybe it can help you still.
I have collected the pdf’s on corrosion in particularly in the fields of :
Corrosion in high temperature high-pressure water systems
- Influence of process conditions on corrosion (heat flux, mass flow and water-steam ratio)
- Effect of water treatment and fouling on corrosion
- Erosion-Corrosion in wet steam
- Stress Corrosion Cracking in nuclear and conventional power plants
- Stress Corrosion Cracking in district heat systems
Corrosion under fireside conditions
- Coal gasification
- Low NOx firing and waste incineration
- Chloride induced corrosion
- Downtime corrosion
- Corrosion assisted cracking (Alligator Skin Cracking)
- KEMCOP® technique (KEMA Corrosion Probe). A discontinuous Corrosion monitoring technique for following the quality of the fire side oxide layer in coal fired boilers and waste incineration plants during full operation. Enrichment of the radioactive lead deposits from condensation can be followed with this technique
Corrosion in gas ducts
- Dew point Corrosion
- Corrosion monitoring techniques
- Stress Corrosion Cracking in waste heat boilers
- Microbiological Induced Corrosion (MIC)
- Thermodynamic calculations for understanding corrosion and deposition mechanisms
- Broad knowledge of oxide and corrosion scales structures
Wally Huijbregts, Renkum, The Netherlands